Contact: Sonya Shorey, Vice President, Marketing and Communications, Invest Ottawa, proud promotional partner of Impact Ai: 613.851.9416; firstname.lastname@example.org
Ottawa’s First AI Conference Attracts Hundreds in the Nation’s Capital
MindBridge Ai Hosts Sold Out Conference with an All-Star Speaker Roster
OTTAWA, Ontario, May 22, 2018: MindBridge Ai, a leading Ottawa analytics company using artificial intelligence (AI) to uncover errors in financial data, is pleased to invite media to Impact Ai 2018, Ottawa’s first and largest AI conference, on Thursday, May 24, 2018 at Building D of Algonquin College.
Impact AI will bring together more than 300 leaders from industry, academia, government and the investment community, and feature over three dozen speakers who will share a wealth of information about applied AI, current and future applications, opportunities and challenges, and its transformational impact on the future of the workforce. This disruptive technology is on the verge of penetrating every major industry from government to healthcare, transportation, finance, legal, education, and now inside the workplace. It will have a profound effect on the way people work and how enterprises operate.
Meet leading experts on AI who will share exclusive insight on the technological, business and legal impacts on healthcare, government, the financial industry, public-private partnerships, and the development of our next-gen workforce. Join us to hear from leaders such as:
- The Honourable Navdeep Singh Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science And Economic Development
- Darin Briskman, Data Scientist, Amazon Web Services
- Louise Beauchesne, Executive Director, IBM Health
- Tom Chan, MD, Hawk Capital (ex-CMO, The Scarborough Hospital)
- Jad Chehlawi, CEO, Systelos
- Karla Congson, CEO, Collective IQ
- Eli Fathi, Chair IMPACT AI; CEO MindBridge
- Justin Ferrabee, COO, Payments Canada
- Alan Forster, VP Innovation, The Ottawa Hospital
- Cindy Gordon, CEO, SalesChoice
- Michael Hainsworth, Veteran BNN Anchor
- Larry Heck, Senior VP, Co-Head of Global Artificial Intelligence Research, Samsung Electronics
- Michael Karlin, Ai Advisor Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Leon Katsnelson, CTO, Strategic Partnerships and Data Science at IBM Canada
- Keith Liu, SVP, Klick Health
- Joe Marks, Executive Director, Centre for Machine Learning and Health, Carnegie Mellon University
- Mohamed Musbah, Head of Product at Microsoft Research
- Tony Peccia, MD and Chief Risk Officer, Citigroup Canada
- Milos Popovic, Institute Director – Research, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute – University Health Network (UHN); Tenured Professor, University of Toronto
View the complete agenda and speaker lineup at:
WHAT – The Impact Ai Conference; view the agenda
WHO – Hosted by MindBridge Ai
PARKING – MindBridge Ai would be pleased to purchase a parking pass for all media confirmed to attend the conference. Media are asked to print the parking pass, display it on the vehicle dashboard, and park in
Lot 8 or 9 (which are closest to Building E – Robert C. Gillett Students’ Commons Building).
DIRECTIONS – Go East off Woodroffe Avenue North onto Navaho Drive and turn right at the lights onto North Access Road; on your right, pass Building H and E; after Building E, turn into the parking area where you will see Lots 8 & 9. Enter the College through the Robert C. Gillett Students’ Commons Building— Building E. Walk straight ahead to the Impact Ai 2018 Registration Desk.
To coordinate advance interviews, photo and video opportunities, and to explore story ideas, please contact: Sonya Shorey, Vice President, Marketing and Communications, Invest Ottawa: 613.851.9416 or email@example.com
About MindBridge Ai:
MindBridge Ai is a venture-backed fintech company based in Ottawa, Canada. Through the application of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies, the MindBridge platform detects anomalous patterns of activities, unintentional errors and intentional misstatements. Using the MindBridge Ai-Auditor, organizations across multiple industries can minimize financial loss, reduce corporate liability and can focus on providing higher value services to their clients.